I dreamed about Corvo having a pussy a few nights ago. The Outsider was the one behind this shit and said that Corvo needed to be tested. I duno why, but somehow Corvo told Martin about this “little problem” and they ended up having sex on the bar.
then I woke up.
I had to draw this.. I’m sorry *tosses self into ocean*
Well alright then.
Reblogging for PixelatedCoyote.
…and also for myself.
My housemate and I made happy-whining sounds in unison when we saw this picture. <3
Soft bat, warm bat, little ball of glee. Happy bat, sleepy bat, kree kree kree.
That Guy gave me a back rub the other day and I guess I was more tense than I’d realized b/c it was simultaneously pleasurable, kinda painful, and almost too intense to bear.
Anyway, more massages for bats, yes. :)
Awesome, perfect, yes, this, lots of this, more of this, can I express my approval any more thoroughly??
i wonder how many people i’m in the “i’d be down if you asked” zone with
While shapeshifting is my first choice, knowing the answer to this without having to ask would be an acceptable superpower.
Fun with heteronormativity and sexism in medicine
Me: So, is bacterial vaginosis transmissible?
Gynecologist: No, not at all, no need to worry.
Me: Including between two women?
Gynecologist: Oh, uhhhhhh, maybe?
Gynecologist: So, I’ll prescribe you some antibiotics, and I’ll also prescribe you a pill that kills yeast infections, since antibiotics so often give people yeast infections.
Me: Omfg, thank you, I do not need that itchy, painful shit in my life.
Me: Hmm, let’s see what’s listed under “possible side effects” for this antibiotic.
Me: “Metallic taste in mouth”, “Dizziness”, “Stomach ache”.
Me: …….wait, why the FUCK isn’t “yeast infection” on this list??
Bonus: My spellchecker recognizes “penises” but not “vaginas”.
Apparently I have bacterial vaginosis???
Things I have learned so far:
- It’s v. common, 1 in 3 people w/ vaginas get it at some point
- Just like yeast infections, which I used to have chronically, it’s caused when your pH gets out of whack. DAMN IT PH, GET IT TOGETHER.
- What happens is that one of the strains of bacteria that normally hangs out in the vag over-grows.
- It can cause excessive moisture (which is how I figured out that something was up) and sometimes other things like itching or a smell, but it’s not dangerous, just annoying.
- It can easily be cleared with antibiotics, but it also frequently recurs. Taking probiotics can help.
- Things that can up the chances of this happening include having sex with other people with vaginas, having multiple partners, having an IUD, drinking a lot of alcohol and coffee, and having unprotected PIV (b/c seminal fluid is alkaline), WHOOPS I JUST DESCRIBED MY LIFE, CRAP.
- People with penises can’t get it. The evidence would suggest that it’s transmissible between two people with vaginas, but science isn’t 100% sure about that.
Patreon is empowering a new generation of creators. Support and engage with artists and creators as they live out their passions!
I’m about to update later on today, but in the meantime I should prrrooobably let people know I made a patreon page that is absolutely going to replace my current paypal beg link.
I’ll be adding more tiers to it soon, like say advance sketches and character info and suchlike. I’ve got a little notepad full of fun ideas.
Anyway my first goal for it is to get to $100 a month whereby I will cheerfully remove ads from my site. So, so cheerfully.
If you’re not familiar with the webcomic String Theory, you should be, it fucking rocks, full of interesting characters, and gorgeous artwork, and sci-fi dystopia done in a way you haven’t seen before. I am so glad about all the new ways that we have to support artists and creators these days. This is my first time using Patreon, but I’m sure it won’t be my last.